Popular charity music concert returning to rock Lowestoft park
- Credit: Archant
An annual charity music concert is returning to Lowestoft once again.
The Bands of Hope and Glory gig will be held at Sparrows Nest Gardens, Lowestoft, on Sunday, August 20.
Taking place between 12pm and 8pm, money raised from the event will be going to help the East Coast Hospice (ECH) and Hospital Radio Yare.
ECH will also be displaying the plans for their new state of the art facility at the park for the public to see.
The concert will involve a mixture of family entertainment along with a variety of giveaways.
You may also want to watch:
Prizes for the best Disney themed-fancy dress will be up for grabs along with a display by skilled BMX riders - The Skate Box Boys.
Kimble Reynolds, event organiser, said: 'It will be a spectacular event. Especially if the sun shines which it has for the last seven years.'
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
Entry for the event is free but donations are welcome. For more information call 01502 732798.