Popular charity music concert returning to rock Lowestoft park
- Credit: Archant
An annual charity music concert is returning to Lowestoft once again.
The Bands of Hope and Glory gig will be held at Sparrows Nest Gardens, Lowestoft, on Sunday, August 20.
Taking place between 12pm and 8pm, money raised from the event will be going to help the East Coast Hospice (ECH) and Hospital Radio Yare.
ECH will also be displaying the plans for their new state of the art facility at the park for the public to see.
The concert will involve a mixture of family entertainment along with a variety of giveaways.
You may also want to watch:
Prizes for the best Disney themed-fancy dress will be up for grabs along with a display by skilled BMX riders - The Skate Box Boys.
Kimble Reynolds, event organiser, said: 'It will be a spectacular event. Especially if the sun shines which it has for the last seven years.'
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
Entry for the event is free but donations are welcome. For more information call 01502 732798.