Popular RNLI shop to reopen in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Following an extensive refit, the RNLI shop located besides the Lowestoft lifeboat station on the South Pier will reopen for business tomorrow (Tuesday).
The Lowestoft Lifeboat shop will reopen on Tuesday, February 2 at 10.30am.
Staffed by members of the lifeboat fund-raising committee, the shop now has a new frontage, which allows more daylight into the sales area.
Inside the premises, new shop fittings have been installed to allow the merchandise to be displayed in a more attractive way and to give customers a better shopping experience.
Along with clothing and souvenirs, some reduced cost sales items are also available in Christmas cards, calendars, diaries, biscuits and teddy bears.
You may also want to watch:
The shop is open daily – except Mondays – from 10.30am to 3pm, when both regular and new customers are invited to call in and see the refurbishment for themselves.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 3 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 4 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 8 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds