Popular RNLI shop to reopen in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Following an extensive refit, the RNLI shop located besides the Lowestoft lifeboat station on the South Pier will reopen for business tomorrow (Tuesday).
The Lowestoft Lifeboat shop will reopen on Tuesday, February 2 at 10.30am.
Staffed by members of the lifeboat fund-raising committee, the shop now has a new frontage, which allows more daylight into the sales area.
Inside the premises, new shop fittings have been installed to allow the merchandise to be displayed in a more attractive way and to give customers a better shopping experience.
Along with clothing and souvenirs, some reduced cost sales items are also available in Christmas cards, calendars, diaries, biscuits and teddy bears.
You may also want to watch:
The shop is open daily – except Mondays – from 10.30am to 3pm, when both regular and new customers are invited to call in and see the refurbishment for themselves.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft