Popular scarecrow trail to return
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
More than 50 scarecrows will be in place around one north Suffolk village next weekend as a popular trail returns.
The Reydon Scarecrow Trail returns over the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, September 9-10.
The scarecrows will be out in force as the popular trail runs from 11am to 6pm on September 9 and from 11am to 5pm on September 10.
A spokesman for the event organisers said: 'There will be 'The Most Popular Scarecrow' competition again, as voted for by the viewing public, and the Sunflower spotting.'
A colouring competition for children will also run at the village hall on both days, with refreshments also available throughout the weekend in the village hall.
You may also want to watch:
'Programmes cost £3, available on the day from the village hall, and once again all money raised will go to the Reydon Christmas lights committee,' the spokesman added.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'