Popular scarecrow trail to return
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
More than 50 scarecrows will be in place around one north Suffolk village next weekend as a popular trail returns.
The Reydon Scarecrow Trail returns over the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, September 9-10.
The scarecrows will be out in force as the popular trail runs from 11am to 6pm on September 9 and from 11am to 5pm on September 10.
A spokesman for the event organisers said: 'There will be 'The Most Popular Scarecrow' competition again, as voted for by the viewing public, and the Sunflower spotting.'
A colouring competition for children will also run at the village hall on both days, with refreshments also available throughout the weekend in the village hall.
You may also want to watch:
'Programmes cost £3, available on the day from the village hall, and once again all money raised will go to the Reydon Christmas lights committee,' the spokesman added.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise