Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Concerns have been raised after a "heavily pregnant" woman was reported as missing.
Police are appealing for help to trace Chelsea Lance, 22, from Lowestoft.
UPDATE: Missing pregnant woman found
Ms Lance was last seen in Lowestoft on Tuesday, November 24, at around 1pm.
She was reported as missing to police later the same day.
Officers have described Ms Lance as white, 4ft 10in tall, with brown, straight shoulder length hair.
A police spokesman said: "She is very heavily pregnant and police are concerned for her well-being."
Anyone who believes they have seen Ms Lance, or if you have any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 7 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 8 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations