Jewellery stolen after home is raided
- Credit: Archant
An array of jewellery has been stolen during a burglary in Lowestoft.
The incident occurred on Friday, June 8, between 4.30pm and 8.30pm when offenders broke into a property on Prince's Walk.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: 'An untidy search was carried out and an amount of jewellery, including a silver bangle, was taken from an upstairs bedroom.'
'Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard anyone acting suspiciously in the area at the time of the offence, or who has any other information that may assist the investigation.'
Anyone with any information should contact Detective Sergeant Steve Bunn at Lowestoft CID on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/31459/18.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise