Public chance to see development plans
A NUMBER of public exhibitions will take place across Waveney as part of the public consultation on the district council's LocalDevelopment Framework documents.
A NUMBER of public exhibitions will take place across Waveney as part of the public consultation on the district council's Local
Development Framework documents.
Two documents, one which will guide decision-making and the other which identifies land for development, have been formally published and the council is in the process of seeking final comments prior to submission to the Secretary of State.
Planning policy officers will be in attendance at all the exhibitions to answer questions.
The events will take place at Halesworth Library tomorrow from 3pm to 6pm and at Beccles Library from 4pm to 7pm; Lowestoft Marina Customer Service Centre next Thursday from 3pm to 6pm; Southwold Information Centre next Friday from 10.30 am to 1.30pm and at Bungay Library from 3pm to 6pm. The last event will take place at Kessingland Marram Green Complex on Wednesday March 24 from 2pm to 4pm.
If residents are unable to attend all exhibition material is available online at www.waveney.gov.uk/LDF
- 1 Three people arrested in Lowestoft as part of burglary crackdown
- 2 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 3 Region's rebel MP: 'Im not grumpy' just acting in my peoples' best interests
- 4 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge
- 7 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 8 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 9 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 10 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park
The representation period runs until 5pm on April 9 and people can have their say by visiting www.consult.waveney.gov.uk
See tomorrow's Beccles and Bungay Journal for the full story.