Public chance to see development plans
A NUMBER of public exhibitions will take place across Waveney as part of the public consultation on the district council's LocalDevelopment Framework documents.
A NUMBER of public exhibitions will take place across Waveney as part of the public consultation on the district council's Local
Development Framework documents.
Two documents, one which will guide decision-making and the other which identifies land for development, have been formally published and the council is in the process of seeking final comments prior to submission to the Secretary of State.
Planning policy officers will be in attendance at all the exhibitions to answer questions.
You may also want to watch:
The events will take place at Halesworth Library tomorrow from 3pm to 6pm and at Beccles Library from 4pm to 7pm; Lowestoft Marina Customer Service Centre next Thursday from 3pm to 6pm; Southwold Information Centre next Friday from 10.30 am to 1.30pm and at Bungay Library from 3pm to 6pm. The last event will take place at Kessingland Marram Green Complex on Wednesday March 24 from 2pm to 4pm.
If residents are unable to attend all exhibition material is available online at www.waveney.gov.uk/LDF
- 1 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 2 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 5 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 6 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 7 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Man charged following early morning burglary attempt
- 9 'We didn't get fair hearing' - Care group's anger at new home refusal
- 10 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
The representation period runs until 5pm on April 9 and people can have their say by visiting www.consult.waveney.gov.uk
See tomorrow's Beccles and Bungay Journal for the full story.