Public toilets are closing too early
HAS anyone else noticed how early the public toilets shut at the East Point Pavilion?My husband and I went fishing on the pier and arrived at the pavilion at about 5.
HAS anyone else noticed how early the public toilets shut at the East Point Pavilion?
My husband and I went fishing on the pier and arrived at the pavilion at about 5.15pm when we noticed that the toilets were already shut.
What are people supposed to do?
People are still going home from work, or the shops, or even a stroll on the pier or beach, and the facilities are shut.
We moan when people, especially men, use alleyways as toilets but let's face it, when people need to go they need to go and when the only toilets are shut what do they do?
The council needs to look into this.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 7 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Dad's anger after bike worth £3,000 stolen from Lowestoft park
- 9 'A great hero': Terry Butcher hailed on return to hometown
- 10 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
If it is cost let the budget for litter picking keep the facilities open and the litter pick carried out by community service people at no cost to the tax payer, thus killing two birds with one stone; we have toilets kept open longer and they can pay back society in a way we all benefit.