Public toilets are closing too early
HAS anyone else noticed how early the public toilets shut at the East Point Pavilion?My husband and I went fishing on the pier and arrived at the pavilion at about 5.
HAS anyone else noticed how early the public toilets shut at the East Point Pavilion?
My husband and I went fishing on the pier and arrived at the pavilion at about 5.15pm when we noticed that the toilets were already shut.
What are people supposed to do?
People are still going home from work, or the shops, or even a stroll on the pier or beach, and the facilities are shut.
You may also want to watch:
We moan when people, especially men, use alleyways as toilets but let's face it, when people need to go they need to go and when the only toilets are shut what do they do?
The council needs to look into this.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
If it is cost let the budget for litter picking keep the facilities open and the litter pick carried out by community service people at no cost to the tax payer, thus killing two birds with one stone; we have toilets kept open longer and they can pay back society in a way we all benefit.