Public toilets are closing too early
HAS anyone else noticed how early the public toilets shut at the East Point Pavilion?My husband and I went fishing on the pier and arrived at the pavilion at about 5.
HAS anyone else noticed how early the public toilets shut at the East Point Pavilion?
My husband and I went fishing on the pier and arrived at the pavilion at about 5.15pm when we noticed that the toilets were already shut.
What are people supposed to do?
People are still going home from work, or the shops, or even a stroll on the pier or beach, and the facilities are shut.
You may also want to watch:
We moan when people, especially men, use alleyways as toilets but let's face it, when people need to go they need to go and when the only toilets are shut what do they do?
The council needs to look into this.
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 6 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
If it is cost let the budget for litter picking keep the facilities open and the litter pick carried out by community service people at no cost to the tax payer, thus killing two birds with one stone; we have toilets kept open longer and they can pay back society in a way we all benefit.