Rail replacement bus services to operate between Lowestoft and Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Rail passengers travelling between Lowestoft and Norwich this weekend are being warned that rail replacement bus services will be in operation.
As a result of track maintenance, lines will be closed between Brundall and Lowestoft on Saturday and Sunday. As a result, replacement bus services will operate between Norwich and Lowestoft via Oulton Broad North.
Services are expected to be busy immediately before and after the Norwich City match which kicks off at 3pm.
Services that normally operate from Norwich to Great Yarmouth via Reedham will run via Acle calling at Lingwood and Acle.
Additionally rail replacements will operate between Cantley, Reedham and Acle connecting into the Norwich to Great Yarmouth train service at Acle. There will be no service for Berney Arms.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers are also advised that as a result of major project work, both lines will be closed on the London Liverpool Street to Norwich line between Chelmsford and Witham until 10.15am on Sunday.
Rail replacement services will operate in both directions.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 7 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary