Rail replacement bus services to operate between Lowestoft and Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Rail passengers travelling between Lowestoft and Norwich this weekend are being warned that rail replacement bus services will be in operation.
As a result of track maintenance, lines will be closed between Brundall and Lowestoft on Saturday and Sunday. As a result, replacement bus services will operate between Norwich and Lowestoft via Oulton Broad North.
Services are expected to be busy immediately before and after the Norwich City match which kicks off at 3pm.
Services that normally operate from Norwich to Great Yarmouth via Reedham will run via Acle calling at Lingwood and Acle.
Additionally rail replacements will operate between Cantley, Reedham and Acle connecting into the Norwich to Great Yarmouth train service at Acle. There will be no service for Berney Arms.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers are also advised that as a result of major project work, both lines will be closed on the London Liverpool Street to Norwich line between Chelmsford and Witham until 10.15am on Sunday.
Rail replacement services will operate in both directions.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 8 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 9 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 10 Empty town centre shop sells at auction