Railway station should be moved
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.
It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
Commercial Road and the bottom of Denmark Road need to be demolished along with the station and redeveloped, and why not have a bus route up Denmark Road past the new station to the shops which have been built on the old coach works site?
D R C KETTLES
- 1 Restaurant owner 'optimistic' for future after Christmas cancellations
- 2 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 3 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 4 New homes and retail unit bid for vacant former Tesco store
- 5 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 6 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 7 Holocaust memorial ceremony to be held at town's rail station
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 10 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown