Railway station should be moved
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.
It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
Commercial Road and the bottom of Denmark Road need to be demolished along with the station and redeveloped, and why not have a bus route up Denmark Road past the new station to the shops which have been built on the old coach works site?
You may also want to watch:
D R C KETTLES
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47