Railway station should be moved
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.
It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
Commercial Road and the bottom of Denmark Road need to be demolished along with the station and redeveloped, and why not have a bus route up Denmark Road past the new station to the shops which have been built on the old coach works site?
You may also want to watch:
D R C KETTLES
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 9 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 10 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain