Railway station should be moved
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
I AM in favour of moving the railway station from its place in the town centre.
It's ugly and does nothing for the area in which it stands.
Commercial Road and the bottom of Denmark Road need to be demolished along with the station and redeveloped, and why not have a bus route up Denmark Road past the new station to the shops which have been built on the old coach works site?
You may also want to watch:
D R C KETTLES
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?