Raise money with a caterpillar crawl and help Big C
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services with the launch of a new sponsored event.The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, care for cancer patients and for research.
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services.
The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, cancer care and research.
Les Cologne, community fundraising manager for Big C, said it was the first year of the crawl.
The dedicated crawl week is from Monday, April 27 to Monday, May 4, but the Big C is happy for people to hold events at other times.
You may also want to watch:
A pack has been produced with fun and educational ideas that link in with the national curriculum.
Download it at www.big-c.co.uk/ caterpillar crawl. Or call 01603 619900 or email email@example.com
- 1 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 2 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 3 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 6 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 7 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 8 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 9 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?