Raise money with a caterpillar crawl and help Big C
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services with the launch of a new sponsored event.The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, care for cancer patients and for research.
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services.
The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, cancer care and research.
Les Cologne, community fundraising manager for Big C, said it was the first year of the crawl.
The dedicated crawl week is from Monday, April 27 to Monday, May 4, but the Big C is happy for people to hold events at other times.
You may also want to watch:
A pack has been produced with fun and educational ideas that link in with the national curriculum.
Download it at www.big-c.co.uk/ caterpillar crawl. Or call 01603 619900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 4 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 9 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 10 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency