Raise money with a caterpillar crawl and help Big C
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services with the launch of a new sponsored event.The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, care for cancer patients and for research.
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services.
The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, cancer care and research.
Les Cologne, community fundraising manager for Big C, said it was the first year of the crawl.
The dedicated crawl week is from Monday, April 27 to Monday, May 4, but the Big C is happy for people to hold events at other times.
A pack has been produced with fun and educational ideas that link in with the national curriculum.
Download it at www.big-c.co.uk/ caterpillar crawl. Or call 01603 619900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 2 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 3 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 4 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 5 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 6 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 7 Thieves steal power tools from van parked in Lowestoft
- 8 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 9 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault