Raise money with a caterpillar crawl and help Big C
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services with the launch of a new sponsored event.The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, care for cancer patients and for research.
Even the youngest children can do their bit to raise money for local cancer services.
The Big C, Norfolk & Waveney's cancer charity, is asking people to hold a Caterpillar Crawl, a sponsored crawl for young children to raise funds for equipment for local hospitals, cancer care and research.
Les Cologne, community fundraising manager for Big C, said it was the first year of the crawl.
The dedicated crawl week is from Monday, April 27 to Monday, May 4, but the Big C is happy for people to hold events at other times.
You may also want to watch:
A pack has been produced with fun and educational ideas that link in with the national curriculum.
Download it at www.big-c.co.uk/ caterpillar crawl. Or call 01603 619900 or email email@example.com
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft