Join in with the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, February 11, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Beccles/Bungay area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Dell car park at 10am.
On Wednesday, February 14, a five-mile walk will be held in the southwold/Walberswick area.
Walkers are asked to meet at Southwold Common, near the Water Tower, at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further details about this walk you should call 01502 723988.
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have six further walks over a range of distances arranged for the rest of the month (February).
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 8 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
Are you holding an event in the Waveney area?
You can tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can email your pictures and all the details to Mark Boggis via email@example.com