Ramblers to enjoy healthy walks in Beccles and Bungay
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up later this month.
On Sunday, June 25, an eight-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Michael's Church, Beccles at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch at Manor Farm Cottage – tea, coffee and cake will be provided by Mary and Parvez.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 713172.
On Wednesday, June 28 a five-mile walk will be held in the Bath Hills area of Bungay. Meet at Outney Common car park at 10.30am for this fundraising walk which includes a cooked chicken curry and rice. Numbers limited to the first 12, with funds raised for the Congo School for Peace.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 to book.
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park