Ramblers to enjoy healthy walks in Beccles and Bungay
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up later this month.
On Sunday, June 25, an eight-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Michael's Church, Beccles at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch at Manor Farm Cottage – tea, coffee and cake will be provided by Mary and Parvez.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 713172.
On Wednesday, June 28 a five-mile walk will be held in the Bath Hills area of Bungay. Meet at Outney Common car park at 10.30am for this fundraising walk which includes a cooked chicken curry and rice. Numbers limited to the first 12, with funds raised for the Congo School for Peace.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 to book.
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing email@example.com or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 7 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 8 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 9 Coastal Post Office branch to close for four weeks
- 10 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing