Ramblers to enjoy healthy walks in Beccles and Bungay
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up later this month.
On Sunday, June 25, an eight-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Michael's Church, Beccles at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch at Manor Farm Cottage – tea, coffee and cake will be provided by Mary and Parvez.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 713172.
On Wednesday, June 28 a five-mile walk will be held in the Bath Hills area of Bungay. Meet at Outney Common car park at 10.30am for this fundraising walk which includes a cooked chicken curry and rice. Numbers limited to the first 12, with funds raised for the Congo School for Peace.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 to book.
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 7 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 8 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k