Ramblers to enjoy healthy walks in Beccles and Bungay
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up later this month.
On Sunday, June 25, an eight-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow area.
Walkers are asked to meet at St Michael's Church, Beccles at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch at Manor Farm Cottage – tea, coffee and cake will be provided by Mary and Parvez.
For more details about the walk, you can call 01502 713172.
On Wednesday, June 28 a five-mile walk will be held in the Bath Hills area of Bungay. Meet at Outney Common car park at 10.30am for this fundraising walk which includes a cooked chicken curry and rice. Numbers limited to the first 12, with funds raised for the Congo School for Peace.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01986 893023 to book.
Have you got a Waveney story? Tell The Journal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 01502 525820.
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 3 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 4 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 5 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open