Ramblers’ walks across district to be held
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, March 5, at 10.30am, an 11-mile walk will be held in the Beccles/Redisham area.
Meet at the Waveney Meadow free car park in Puddingmoor Road, Beccles for this walk which includes a picnic lunch.
For more details call 01986 781457.
Also on Sunday, at 2pm, a five-mile walk will be held in the Henstead area. Meet at Henstead Church car park, just off the B1127 crossroads. For more details call 07550 078569.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, March 8, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Westleton Heath area.
Meet at the car park on the Westleton-Dunwich road for this walk.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
Call 01986 875694 for details.
The Waveney Ramblers' reunion tea party for 2017 takes place at St Andrews Village Hall on Saturday, March 18, from 3pm to 5pm. Call 01986 781457 for details.