Ramblers’ walks across district to be held
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, March 5, at 10.30am, an 11-mile walk will be held in the Beccles/Redisham area.
Meet at the Waveney Meadow free car park in Puddingmoor Road, Beccles for this walk which includes a picnic lunch.
For more details call 01986 781457.
Also on Sunday, at 2pm, a five-mile walk will be held in the Henstead area. Meet at Henstead Church car park, just off the B1127 crossroads. For more details call 07550 078569.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, March 8, a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Westleton Heath area.
Meet at the car park on the Westleton-Dunwich road for this walk.
- 1 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 9 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
Call 01986 875694 for details.
The Waveney Ramblers' reunion tea party for 2017 takes place at St Andrews Village Hall on Saturday, March 18, from 3pm to 5pm. Call 01986 781457 for details.