Razorlight to play East Anglian gig
LEADING rock band Razorlight are one of the acts who will be performing at this year's Newmarket Nights in association with Heart FM.Frontman Johnny Borrell, bass player Carl Dalemo, guitarist Bjorn Agren and drummer Skully will be at the racecourse on Friday, July 23.
LEADING rock band Razorlight are one of the acts who will be performing at this year's Newmarket Nights in association with Heart FM.
Frontman Johnny Borrell, bass player Carl Dalemo, guitarist Bjorn Agren and drummer Skully will be at the racecourse on Friday, July 23.
They formed in London in 2002 and quickly became one of the key guitar bands of the following decade. Together they have sold four million albums, played sold-out arena tours and headlined numerous festivals. The band are currently working on their fourth album.
Stephen Wallis, Newmarket Racecourses' managing director, said: 'We are delighted to be announcing Razorlight as our fifth act for this year's Newmarket Nights. Razorlight bring a different dimension to the already great line-up and we still have two more exciting acts to announce.
You may also want to watch:
'Tickets for this year's nights are selling phenomenally fast, so I would urge people to book early in order to ensure their ticket.'
Tickets for Razorlight are on sale now and can be booked online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3010. Tickets cost �36 for the Premier Enclosure, with limited children places at �15; the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure is �28, with limited children places at �15 and for the Garden Enclosure it's �18, with limited children places at �10.
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 5 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 6 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 7 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 8 Preparation begins for Lowestoft's crucial flood defence work
- 9 Golf club forced to move tees after dunes collapse
- 10 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
Newmarket Nights is the hottest ticket for a summer Friday night out in the region. The racing gets under way early in the evening and ends as nights falls, immediately followed by a spectacular open air concert.
Other acts announced include Spandau Ballet on June 25, Simply Red on July 16, James Morrison on July 30 and Westlife on August 13.