Razorlight to play East Anglian gig
LEADING rock band Razorlight are one of the acts who will be performing at this year's Newmarket Nights in association with Heart FM.Frontman Johnny Borrell, bass player Carl Dalemo, guitarist Bjorn Agren and drummer Skully will be at the racecourse on Friday, July 23.
LEADING rock band Razorlight are one of the acts who will be performing at this year's Newmarket Nights in association with Heart FM.
Frontman Johnny Borrell, bass player Carl Dalemo, guitarist Bjorn Agren and drummer Skully will be at the racecourse on Friday, July 23.
They formed in London in 2002 and quickly became one of the key guitar bands of the following decade. Together they have sold four million albums, played sold-out arena tours and headlined numerous festivals. The band are currently working on their fourth album.
Stephen Wallis, Newmarket Racecourses' managing director, said: 'We are delighted to be announcing Razorlight as our fifth act for this year's Newmarket Nights. Razorlight bring a different dimension to the already great line-up and we still have two more exciting acts to announce.
You may also want to watch:
'Tickets for this year's nights are selling phenomenally fast, so I would urge people to book early in order to ensure their ticket.'
Tickets for Razorlight are on sale now and can be booked online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3010. Tickets cost �36 for the Premier Enclosure, with limited children places at �15; the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure is �28, with limited children places at �15 and for the Garden Enclosure it's �18, with limited children places at �10.
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
Newmarket Nights is the hottest ticket for a summer Friday night out in the region. The racing gets under way early in the evening and ends as nights falls, immediately followed by a spectacular open air concert.
Other acts announced include Spandau Ballet on June 25, Simply Red on July 16, James Morrison on July 30 and Westlife on August 13.