Razorlight to play East Anglian gig
LEADING rock band Razorlight are one of the acts who will be performing at this year's Newmarket Nights in association with Heart FM.Frontman Johnny Borrell, bass player Carl Dalemo, guitarist Bjorn Agren and drummer Skully will be at the racecourse on Friday, July 23.
LEADING rock band Razorlight are one of the acts who will be performing at this year's Newmarket Nights in association with Heart FM.
Frontman Johnny Borrell, bass player Carl Dalemo, guitarist Bjorn Agren and drummer Skully will be at the racecourse on Friday, July 23.
They formed in London in 2002 and quickly became one of the key guitar bands of the following decade. Together they have sold four million albums, played sold-out arena tours and headlined numerous festivals. The band are currently working on their fourth album.
Stephen Wallis, Newmarket Racecourses' managing director, said: 'We are delighted to be announcing Razorlight as our fifth act for this year's Newmarket Nights. Razorlight bring a different dimension to the already great line-up and we still have two more exciting acts to announce.
You may also want to watch:
'Tickets for this year's nights are selling phenomenally fast, so I would urge people to book early in order to ensure their ticket.'
Tickets for Razorlight are on sale now and can be booked online at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3010. Tickets cost �36 for the Premier Enclosure, with limited children places at �15; the Grandstand and Paddock Enclosure is �28, with limited children places at �15 and for the Garden Enclosure it's �18, with limited children places at �10.
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 9 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
Newmarket Nights is the hottest ticket for a summer Friday night out in the region. The racing gets under way early in the evening and ends as nights falls, immediately followed by a spectacular open air concert.
Other acts announced include Spandau Ballet on June 25, Simply Red on July 16, James Morrison on July 30 and Westlife on August 13.