Regular meeting set to be held
- Credit: Archant � 2004
The latest Waveney District councillor's monthly drop-in surgery for Carlton Colville residents will be held next week.
It is being held next Wednesday, March 1 at the changed time of between 1.30pm and 2.30pm, at the Methodist Church in Shaw Avenue.
The Waveney councillors for Carlton Colville – Kathy Grant, Jenny Ceresa and Paul Light – will be there to try and help residents with any council related problems.
It is also hoped that they will be joined by a Suffolk County councillor for the area to try and help residents with any Suffolk council related issues.
? Anyone needing to contact their Waveney District councillor can also telephone Kathy Grant on 01502 587792, Jenny Ceresa on 07713 01 7114, or Paul Light on 01502 514775.
You may also want to watch:
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Call Mark Boggis on 01502 525833 or alternatively send your details to email@example.com
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight