Emergency repairs as water supplies 'may be affected'
- Credit: Google Images
Water supplies around a street in Lowestoft "may be affected" as emergency repairs are carried out.
Essex and Suffolk Water has issued the warning to householders living on Celandine Close in Carlton Colville.
With a suspected leak raised with Essex and Suffolk Water last week, workmen attended the area to "investigate the issue."
Workmen have now returned to Celandine Close to excavate and repair a suspected leak on our pipeline between the water main and a stop tap chamber."
A spokesman for Essex and Suffolk Water said: "Emergency repair required - water supplies around Celandine Close may be affected for a short while.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you for your patience."
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted