Reports of broadband outages in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
People in Lowestoft have reported broadband outages.
Residents of the town took to social media this morning (July 16) to say they were having problems with their broadband Internet services.
Some said there had been no connection through the night.
BT has been contacted for comment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 New venture for 'beautiful' seafront B&B