Elderly man left trapped in walking frame after 4am fall
An elderly man became trapped in his walking frame after falling while at home in the early hours of the morning.
The incident occurred this morning (Thursday, February 8) in Lynton Gardens, Lowestoft.
An ambulance was called for assistance however upon arrival they decided to contact Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service.
A crew from Lowestoft South responded to the call and attended the scene just after 4.20am.
A spokesman from the fire service said: 'We received a call from the ambulance service about an elderly man who had fallen and was trapped in his walking frame.
You may also want to watch:
'A crew attended and freed him from the frame.'
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries