Residents invited to Lowestoft meeting with police and crime commissioner
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk's Police and Crime Commissioner will be visiting Lowestoft next week as part of a series of public meetings across the county.
Mr Passmore will be at the Kirkley Centre in London Road South, from 7pm on Tuesday, October 10.
The meeting is an opportunity for the public to ask questions of the commissioner and the constabulary, and to find out more about policing in the area.
The meeting covers the parishes of Blundeston, Carlton Colville, Corton, Flixton, Gisleham, Kessingland, Lound, Lowestoft, Oulton, Somerleyton, Ashby and Herringfleet.
The meeting will involve a quick overview from Mr Passmore and the local superintendent and then the public will have an opportunity to ask questions. The local inspector, responsible for policing in the area, will add operational context.
You may also want to watch:
There is no need to book a place, just turn up on the night. If you would like to submit a question prior to the meeting to enable a fuller response, email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am on Monday, October 9.
Tea and coffee will be served from 6.40pm and the meeting is expected to end by 8.30pm.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment