Respect and pride lacking in town
WE feel compelled to write due to our disgust at some of the people in this town and the lack of respect shown for their area.Having recently acquired a dog, and never walked along the track from Denes High School to Normanston Park, I along with two friends and their dog, said we would do this walk.
WE feel compelled to write due to our disgust at some of the people in this town and the lack of respect shown for their area.
Having recently acquired a dog, and never walked along the track from Denes High School to Normanston Park, I along with two friends and their dog, said we would do this walk.
The council has spent a great deal of money, providing road ways through this old railway line, for the people to use, and enjoy, but enjoyment is not the experience we had.
Lots of garden waste has been thrown down the embankments along with other items people want to get rid of. All kinds of paper and general rubbish have been thrown all over the place as well as dog waste. The other appalling eyesore is the amount of dog waste put into bags and then thrown into the trees.
You may also want to watch:
As responsible dog owners and rate payers we ask the question: why spend such a lot of money on what could be a lovely peaceful track to enjoy and look at nature and then abuse it in this way?
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47