Reward offer for north Suffolk trailer vandals
A BUSINESSWOMAN is offering a reward to catch those responsible for defacing her advertising trailer.
The trailer, advertising Bargain Bathrooms, was left on a verge at London Road, in Kessingland, for three days, between 6pm on Wednesday, March 30 and 9am on Friday, April 1. During this time its tyres were deflated and blue paint was sprayed over it.
Amanda Hutton, 46, from Ilketshall St Andrew, near Halesworth, is offering a reward of �100 for information that leads to those responsible being convicted.
The two banners on the trailer, which cost �500, will have to be redone and refitted. The trailer is owned by Richard Burton who runs a design business.
Mr Burton, 45, has been using it across the region for three years but this is the first time an attack has happened.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Someone has clearly taken great pains to take the tyres down and paint over the contact details.'
If you have any information, call PCSO Ledbetter at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 7 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'