Reward offer for north Suffolk trailer vandals
A BUSINESSWOMAN is offering a reward to catch those responsible for defacing her advertising trailer.
The trailer, advertising Bargain Bathrooms, was left on a verge at London Road, in Kessingland, for three days, between 6pm on Wednesday, March 30 and 9am on Friday, April 1. During this time its tyres were deflated and blue paint was sprayed over it.
Amanda Hutton, 46, from Ilketshall St Andrew, near Halesworth, is offering a reward of �100 for information that leads to those responsible being convicted.
The two banners on the trailer, which cost �500, will have to be redone and refitted. The trailer is owned by Richard Burton who runs a design business.
Mr Burton, 45, has been using it across the region for three years but this is the first time an attack has happened.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Someone has clearly taken great pains to take the tyres down and paint over the contact details.'
If you have any information, call PCSO Ledbetter at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham