Village prepares for return of popular Scarecrow Trail
- Credit: Archant
Scarecrows will be out in force once more around one north Suffolk village next weekend.
Reydon will play host to almost 50 scarecrows at this year's Scarecrow Trail, which is being held over the weekend of September 14-15.
The popular Reydon Scarecrow Trail returns, with the theme this year of 'Name That Tune'.
A spokesman for the event organisers said: "All your favourite Scarecrow activities will be happening, so you can vote for your favourite Scarecrow and maybe win a prize with the lucky number programme.
"Children will be able to follow the Sunflower Trail and there will be colouring sheets available at the village hall throughout the weekend."
You may also want to watch:
The trail will run on both days from 11am until 6pm on September 14 and from 11am to 5pm on September 15, with homemade refreshments on sale at the village hall over the weekend.
Programmes costing £3 are available over the weekend from the village hall, Barbrooks, Clancy's, Little Gems, Boyden Stores and Reydon Pharmacy and once again all money raised will go to the Reydon Christmas lights committee.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country