Rich Hall’s comedy show to be rescheduled
- Credit: Archant
A popular comedian will reschedule his show in Lowestoft after a scheduled performance has been cancelled due to the adverse weather conditions.
The comedy show – Rich Hall's Hoedown – was due to be performed at the Marina Theatre tonight (Thursday, March 1) at 8pm.
However, the critically acclaimed new show featuring the American comedian has been postponed this evening and it will be rescheduled for a later date.
A Marina Theatre spokesman said: 'Due to the adverse weather conditions and for the safety of guests, public and Rich Hall and his team, in conjunction with show promoters, the decision has been made to postpone this evening's performance of Rich Hall's Hoedown and reschedule to a later date.
'We are sorry that the show will not be going ahead tonight, but when considering travel advice and safety concerns, we believe this is the most sensible decision to take at this time.'
You may also want to watch:
The new date for the performance will be publicised 'once it has been agreed with Rich Hall and his team.'
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 9 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?