Rich Hall’s comedy show to be rescheduled
- Credit: Archant
A popular comedian will reschedule his show in Lowestoft after a scheduled performance has been cancelled due to the adverse weather conditions.
The comedy show – Rich Hall's Hoedown – was due to be performed at the Marina Theatre tonight (Thursday, March 1) at 8pm.
However, the critically acclaimed new show featuring the American comedian has been postponed this evening and it will be rescheduled for a later date.
A Marina Theatre spokesman said: 'Due to the adverse weather conditions and for the safety of guests, public and Rich Hall and his team, in conjunction with show promoters, the decision has been made to postpone this evening's performance of Rich Hall's Hoedown and reschedule to a later date.
'We are sorry that the show will not be going ahead tonight, but when considering travel advice and safety concerns, we believe this is the most sensible decision to take at this time.'
You may also want to watch:
The new date for the performance will be publicised 'once it has been agreed with Rich Hall and his team.'
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014