Risk of flooding in Southwold
Hayley MaceA flood warning has been issued for the coast at Southwold tonight.The Environment Agency, which monitors flood risk, has issued a warning for Southwold as high tide, which is expected at 9.15pm, could cause flooding on low-lying land and roads.Hayley Mace
A flood warning has been issued for the coast at Southwold for tonight.
The Environment Agency, which monitors flood risk, has issued a warning for Southwold as high tide, which is expected at 9.15pm tonight, could flood some low-lying land and roads.
High winds are also expected.
The flood watch is in force until 11.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
t For advice, call the Environment Agency's floodline on 0845 988 1188.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary