Risk of flooding in Southwold
Hayley MaceA flood warning has been issued for the coast at Southwold tonight.The Environment Agency, which monitors flood risk, has issued a warning for Southwold as high tide, which is expected at 9.15pm, could cause flooding on low-lying land and roads.Hayley Mace
A flood warning has been issued for the coast at Southwold for tonight.
The Environment Agency, which monitors flood risk, has issued a warning for Southwold as high tide, which is expected at 9.15pm tonight, could flood some low-lying land and roads.
High winds are also expected.
The flood watch is in force until 11.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
t For advice, call the Environment Agency's floodline on 0845 988 1188.
- 1 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 2 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 5 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 6 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 7 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes