Road blocked after crash in Lowestoft
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called after a crash involving a Kia Picanto and Ford Transit van in Lowestoft.
The collision happened shortly after 10am this morning (Wednesday) on Gresham Avenue, and the road was blocked for a short time.
A rapid response ambulance vehicle assessed the driver of the Kia, a man in his 80s, who had shoulder pain.
A spokesman confirmed that the man 'did not require any further treatment or transport to hospital.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft