Road blocked after crash in Lowestoft
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called after a crash involving a Kia Picanto and Ford Transit van in Lowestoft.
The collision happened shortly after 10am this morning (Wednesday) on Gresham Avenue, and the road was blocked for a short time.
A rapid response ambulance vehicle assessed the driver of the Kia, a man in his 80s, who had shoulder pain.
A spokesman confirmed that the man 'did not require any further treatment or transport to hospital.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 6 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 7 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 8 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 9 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 10 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy