Road blocked after crash in Lowestoft
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called after a crash involving a Kia Picanto and Ford Transit van in Lowestoft.
The collision happened shortly after 10am this morning (Wednesday) on Gresham Avenue, and the road was blocked for a short time.
A rapid response ambulance vehicle assessed the driver of the Kia, a man in his 80s, who had shoulder pain.
A spokesman confirmed that the man 'did not require any further treatment or transport to hospital.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 2 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 3 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 4 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 9 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary