Warning of delays as road repairs are carried out
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned that they could face delays as emergency work is carried out on a busy stretch of road.
Essex And Suffolk Water is carrying out repairs to the carriageway on the B1531 Waveney Drive in Lowestoft for the next two days.
With the work being carried out on Waveney Drive between Wednesday, September 4 and Thursday, September 5, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
It states that among the works taking place on Waveney Drive, work to repair a leak in the carriageway is under way.
You may also want to watch:
Two other sets of works are also being carried out in Lowestoft on Wednesday, September 4 as Suffolk County council's highways teams repair potholes in the carriageway on Avondale Road and on the A1144 Rotterdam Road, outside the entrance to cemetery.
With "delays possible" for these works, traffic control stop/go boards are in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk