Warning of possible delays on busy road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect possible delays as work is carried out on a busy road.
BT will be carrying out the work on Whapload Road in Lowestoft for two days next week.
With the work being carried out between Wednesday, September 18 and Thursday, September 19, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are possible" while the work is carried out "from outside 263 Whapload Road."
It states that the remedial works will be carried out "to clear Highway defect."
You may also want to watch:
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 9 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 10 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode