Warning of possible delays on busy road
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect possible delays as work is carried out on a busy road.
BT will be carrying out the work on Whapload Road in Lowestoft for two days next week.
With the work being carried out between Wednesday, September 18 and Thursday, September 19, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are possible" while the work is carried out "from outside 263 Whapload Road."
It states that the remedial works will be carried out "to clear Highway defect."
You may also want to watch:
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 9 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 10 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers