Robin Knight was here! Clearout reveals names etched into wall at fisherman’s cottages in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Graffiti dating back half a century has been uncovered during a clearout at Victorian fisherman's cottages in Lowestoft.
Duncan Adams, who runs Dunx Cycles, was tidying out his basement to make space for stock when he made the discovery.
He stumbled upon a wall covered in old graffiti and engravings, including several names and dates.
Some of the messages date as far back as the 1950s.
Do you recognise any of these names? Please let us know in the comments below.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted