Robin Knight was here! Clearout reveals names etched into wall at fisherman’s cottages in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Graffiti dating back half a century has been uncovered during a clearout at Victorian fisherman's cottages in Lowestoft.
Duncan Adams, who runs Dunx Cycles, was tidying out his basement to make space for stock when he made the discovery.
He stumbled upon a wall covered in old graffiti and engravings, including several names and dates.
Some of the messages date as far back as the 1950s.
Do you recognise any of these names? Please let us know in the comments below.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend