Claremont Pier Roller Rink to close for local band music video
- Credit: James Bass
Claremont Pier's Roller Rink will be closed this Friday to allow the filming of a music video by local band Zingaro Blue.
The band, founded in 2015 by vocalist Lesley Neesham and violinist Mario Price, have booked out the venue for the whole of Friday to film the video.
Roller's Claremount Pier have offered their normal Friday £1 skate on Thursday instead, and said in a post on their Facebook page: 'Unfortunately the rink will be closed on Friday, February 23.
'We are excited that a local band Zingaro Blue has chosen out lovely rink to shoot their latest music video.'
'We apologise for any inconvenience but we do look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.'
You may also want to watch:
Zingaro Blue will be performing in front of a sold-out crowd at the Seagull Theatre in Pakfield on Saturday, March 10, and their debut album, Gypsy Blue, is available on iTunes.
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault