Claremont Pier Roller Rink to close for local band music video
- Credit: James Bass
Claremont Pier's Roller Rink will be closed this Friday to allow the filming of a music video by local band Zingaro Blue.
The band, founded in 2015 by vocalist Lesley Neesham and violinist Mario Price, have booked out the venue for the whole of Friday to film the video.
Roller's Claremount Pier have offered their normal Friday £1 skate on Thursday instead, and said in a post on their Facebook page: 'Unfortunately the rink will be closed on Friday, February 23.
'We are excited that a local band Zingaro Blue has chosen out lovely rink to shoot their latest music video.'
'We apologise for any inconvenience but we do look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.'
You may also want to watch:
Zingaro Blue will be performing in front of a sold-out crowd at the Seagull Theatre in Pakfield on Saturday, March 10, and their debut album, Gypsy Blue, is available on iTunes.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 7 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 8 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'