Same councillor had to retire
I AM so pleased that Lowestoft's Mayor Sally Spore has the guts to stand up for what she believes in.It's a shame she has had to retire as a councillor.
I AM so pleased that Lowestoft's Mayor Sally Spore has the guts to stand up for what she believes in.
It's a shame she has had to retire as a councillor.
Money by the bucket load has been wasted in Lowestoft on the Sunrise Scheme and if they think anyone is going to come here on holiday I think they are in for a shock. Unless the name of Lowestoft is changed to “diversion” I can't see anyone even finding the place.
R A Williamson
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 8 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 9 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre