School to host Christmas craft fair
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Festive fun will be showcased at a Lowestoft-area school later this month.
The Warren School Christmas craft fair will take place on Saturday, November 25.
Organised by the Warren School Association, the fair will be held from 11am to 3pm at the school in Clarkes Lane, Oulton Broad.
A spokesman for the organisers said: 'We will have a wide range of stalls selling lots of Christmas crafts and gifts.
'Santa will be paying us a visit and there will be entertainment from both the student choir and the parent group signing choir.
You may also want to watch:
'Refreshments, including homemade cakes, will be available, along with fundraising stalls and a raffle.'
The Warren learners will be hosting their own 'Mini Enterprise' stall, selling handmade items.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
'Come along and join in the fun,' the spokesman added.
There is free entry and free parking on the day.