School to host Christmas craft fair
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Festive fun will be showcased at a Lowestoft-area school later this month.
The Warren School Christmas craft fair will take place on Saturday, November 25.
Organised by the Warren School Association, the fair will be held from 11am to 3pm at the school in Clarkes Lane, Oulton Broad.
A spokesman for the organisers said: 'We will have a wide range of stalls selling lots of Christmas crafts and gifts.
'Santa will be paying us a visit and there will be entertainment from both the student choir and the parent group signing choir.
You may also want to watch:
'Refreshments, including homemade cakes, will be available, along with fundraising stalls and a raffle.'
The Warren learners will be hosting their own 'Mini Enterprise' stall, selling handmade items.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
'Come along and join in the fun,' the spokesman added.
There is free entry and free parking on the day.