Screening of The Importance of Being Earnest to be hosted by Southwold Library and Southwold Arts Centre
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Southwold Arts Centre and Southwold Library have teamed up to offer an exciting cinematic screening for all to enjoy.
This April Southwold Library will organise its very first Suffolk Libraries Presents event.
The event, to be held at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on April 10 at Southwold Arts Centre, will see the screening of The Importance of Being Earnest - starring David Suchet as Lady Bracknell in Vaudeville Theatre's production of Oscar Wilde's classic.
The Suffolk Libraries Presents is a project between the libraries and Creative Arts East which offers amazing performances and cultural events recorded live and screened at local libraries and community centres.
The aim of the project is to give people a chance to see plays, ballets, operas and art exhibitions that they may have missed or would have needed to travel to see.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets £10 (£9 concessions).
To book visit Southwold Library, Southwold Arts Centre or www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/EKJEID.
- 1 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 2 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 10 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft