Screening of The Importance of Being Earnest to be hosted by Southwold Library and Southwold Arts Centre
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Southwold Arts Centre and Southwold Library have teamed up to offer an exciting cinematic screening for all to enjoy.
This April Southwold Library will organise its very first Suffolk Libraries Presents event.
The event, to be held at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on April 10 at Southwold Arts Centre, will see the screening of The Importance of Being Earnest - starring David Suchet as Lady Bracknell in Vaudeville Theatre's production of Oscar Wilde's classic.
The Suffolk Libraries Presents is a project between the libraries and Creative Arts East which offers amazing performances and cultural events recorded live and screened at local libraries and community centres.
The aim of the project is to give people a chance to see plays, ballets, operas and art exhibitions that they may have missed or would have needed to travel to see.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets £10 (£9 concessions).
To book visit Southwold Library, Southwold Arts Centre or www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/EKJEID.
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 5 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 6 Nominations for town council post revealed following 'bullying' claims
- 7 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 8 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 9 Freddie the fish trail set to make a splash return this summer
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft