Seagull Theatre to host Robin Hood pantomime in time for Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Over at the Seagull Theatre, rehearsals are well underway as 'Maid Marion and Robin Hood' is set to hit the stage.
The Seagull Rep will once again perform an action packed adventure as Maid Marion and her friends attempt to save the day– after the local baroness disappears in mysterious circumstances and the vile sheriff seizes power.
Karen Read, theatre manager, said the performances will provide some 'wonderful entertainment' during the festive period.
'Rehearsals are well underway and we are so excited for when it all kicks off,' she said.
'An amazing set has been built by Colin Dyer, with help from other volunteers, which moves into the theatre on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to thank all the wonderful cast, crew and volunteers of our Christmas shows who have given up so much time freely to provide some wonderful entertainment over the Christmas season.'
The pantomime runs from Thursday, November 17 until Thursday, December 24 with tickets priced at £10 for adults, £9 for concessions and £7 for children.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
For more information about matinee performances and to book tickets, call 01502 589726.
The cast will also be in the library tomorrow for a meet and greet session.