Search continues for missing teen in Southwold
An extensive police search for missing 19-year-old Daniel Hannant is continuing today.Mr Hannant, from Reydon, went missing on Saturday night after going out with some friends in nearby Southwold.
An extensive police search for missing 19-year-old Daniel Hannant is continuing today.
Mr Hannant, from Reydon, went missing on Saturday night after going out with some friends in nearby Southwold. He was expected to walk a mile home but has not been seen since he separated from his group of friends at the Royal British Legion club at about midnight.
This morning, officers have resumed their search of rivers and marshland around Southwold in the hope of finding the young shop assistant.
His father Michael Hannant said yesterday: 'We have no idea where he might have gone.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 6 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 7 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 8 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences