Searches made for missing Lowestoft man
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.
Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
Yesterday, Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue carried out searches of both banks of the river from Oulton Broad out to the sea, and the lifeboat and Coastguard extended the operation along the coast to Corton.
A search of the waterways around Lake Lothing was launched the day after Mr Powell was last seen, after police officers went to his home when concerns were raised for his safety.
You may also want to watch:
Police are renewing their appeal for information on the whereabouts of Mr Powell, who is described as 6ft, of medium to heavy build, and with short dark brown hair.
Anyone with information should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Beds occupied by Covid patients at hospital increases five-fold in a month