Searches made for missing Lowestoft man
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.
Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
Yesterday, Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue carried out searches of both banks of the river from Oulton Broad out to the sea, and the lifeboat and Coastguard extended the operation along the coast to Corton.
A search of the waterways around Lake Lothing was launched the day after Mr Powell was last seen, after police officers went to his home when concerns were raised for his safety.
You may also want to watch:
Police are renewing their appeal for information on the whereabouts of Mr Powell, who is described as 6ft, of medium to heavy build, and with short dark brown hair.
Anyone with information should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease