Searches made for missing Lowestoft man
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.
Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
Yesterday, Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue carried out searches of both banks of the river from Oulton Broad out to the sea, and the lifeboat and Coastguard extended the operation along the coast to Corton.
A search of the waterways around Lake Lothing was launched the day after Mr Powell was last seen, after police officers went to his home when concerns were raised for his safety.
You may also want to watch:
Police are renewing their appeal for information on the whereabouts of Mr Powell, who is described as 6ft, of medium to heavy build, and with short dark brown hair.
Anyone with information should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims