Searches made for missing Lowestoft man
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
FURTHER searches were carried out yesterday (Sunday) for a missing man from Oulton Broad.
Paul Powell, 45, has not been seen since 4pm on Tuesday, May 5.
Yesterday, Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue carried out searches of both banks of the river from Oulton Broad out to the sea, and the lifeboat and Coastguard extended the operation along the coast to Corton.
A search of the waterways around Lake Lothing was launched the day after Mr Powell was last seen, after police officers went to his home when concerns were raised for his safety.
You may also want to watch:
Police are renewing their appeal for information on the whereabouts of Mr Powell, who is described as 6ft, of medium to heavy build, and with short dark brown hair.
Anyone with information should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 7 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 9 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
- 10 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present