Second man charged after betting shop robbery
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged in connection with a robbery at a betting shop.
The incident took place at Ladbrokes on London Road South in Pakefield on Friday, May 18, at about 7.15pm.
Two men entered the shop and a quantity of cash was taken from the till. Both men then left the shop walking up London Road South with the money.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday, July 10, and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Grant Webster of Ratcliffe Lane in London was subsequently charged with robbery yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
Sonny Booty, 31 of Rutland Drive in Hornchurch, was also charged with robbery on June 30.
Webster was remanded in custody to appear before Ipswich Magistrates Court today, July 11.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk