Seminar to help those with epilepsy
A SEMINAR designed to help people live with epilepsy is being held in Oulton Broad tomorrow.The event, funded by the Anglia Co-operative, has been organised by Epilepsy Action, the UK's largest member-led epilepsy organisation, and it will aim to cover many aspects of the condition.
A SEMINAR designed to help people live with epilepsy is being held in Oulton Broad tomorrow.
The event, funded by the Anglia Co-operative, has been organised by Epilepsy Action, the UK's largest member-led epilepsy organisation, and it will aim to cover many aspects of the condition.
The programme includes a talk on children and families living with epilepsy by paediatric epilepsy specialist nurse, Helen Paytner, from Gorleston, and a personal account of living with epilepsy by branch officer, Nikki Garrard.
Epilepsy Action's regional service manager for central England, Julie Clark, will be talking about its work in the local area, and there will be a chance to take away information and talk to others who have been through similar experiences.
You may also want to watch:
Details of local branch meetings will also be available.
Ms Clark said: 'This seminar will offer anyone with an interest in epilepsy a chance to learn more about the condition. There will be a chance for people to talk about their own experiences and issues at the end of the seminar.'
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 3 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 6 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 7 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 8 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 9 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 10 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
The seminar takes place at the Ivy House Country Hotel, Ivy Lane, Oulton Broad, from 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
Seats are limited so to book a place, contact Joanne Baker on 0113-210-8800. Tickets are �6 (�4 concessions) and include tea and coffee. For more information, contact Julie Clark on 01684 833 834 (mobile: 07770 837970), or email firstname.lastname@example.org