Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, September 18 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Dunwich. Walkers should park at Dunwich beach car park at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Park in the Co-op car park/petrol station at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, September 19 a 3.5-mile walk will be held. Park in North Cove layby, next to the Three Horseshoes pub at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, September 20 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Gunton. Meet at Gunton St. Peter Church at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, September 22, a four-mile walk will be held in Ellough. Meet at Sandpit Lane, Ellough at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk for further details.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 10 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Send your details to email@example.com