Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, September 18 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Dunwich. Walkers should park at Dunwich beach car park at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Park in the Co-op car park/petrol station at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, September 19 a 3.5-mile walk will be held. Park in North Cove layby, next to the Three Horseshoes pub at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, September 20 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Gunton. Meet at Gunton St. Peter Church at 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, September 22, a four-mile walk will be held in Ellough. Meet at Sandpit Lane, Ellough at 10.30am.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk for further details.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org