Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 30 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in the Southwold area. Meet at Southwold water tower for this seafront walk at 10.30am. Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, October 31, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in North Cove. Meet at North Cove church lay-by, next to the Three Horseshoes pub at 10.30am for this river/marsh walk.
Next Wednesday, November 1 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Oulton Broad. Meet at the Nicholas Everitt park gated entrance, near the Spar store on Bridge Road, at 2pm. The car park is pay and display.
Next Friday, November 2, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford Village Hall, at 10.30am, for this walk around Mutford Wood. Car park 20p per car.
You may also want to watch:
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted