Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 30 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in the Southwold area. Meet at Southwold water tower for this seafront walk at 10.30am. Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, October 31, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in North Cove. Meet at North Cove church lay-by, next to the Three Horseshoes pub at 10.30am for this river/marsh walk.
Next Wednesday, November 1 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Oulton Broad. Meet at the Nicholas Everitt park gated entrance, near the Spar store on Bridge Road, at 2pm. The car park is pay and display.
Next Friday, November 2, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford Village Hall, at 10.30am, for this walk around Mutford Wood. Car park 20p per car.
You may also want to watch:
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise