Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 23 a 3.7-mile walk will be held in the Lowestoft area.
Walkers should meet at Normanston Park for this walk to Gunton Cliffs and back at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, October 24, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Meet at Southwold water tower at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, October 25 a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Co-op car park/petrol station in Halesworth at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Also on Wednesday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store for this Beccles town walk.
Next Friday, October 27, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Stoven Green. Meet at Stoven Green, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk