Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 23 a 3.7-mile walk will be held in the Lowestoft area.
Walkers should meet at Normanston Park for this walk to Gunton Cliffs and back at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, October 24, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Southwold. Meet at Southwold water tower at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, October 25 a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Co-op car park/petrol station in Halesworth at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Also on Wednesday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the entrance to the Tesco store for this Beccles town walk.
Next Friday, October 27, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Stoven Green. Meet at Stoven Green, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk