Series of healthy walks to be held across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 2 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland beach car park at Church Road at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel, Halesworth.
Next Tuesday, October 3, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at Henstead Church at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, October 4 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at the Sparrows Nest car park at the end of Whapload Road, Lowestoft at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, October 6, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146, at 10.30am, for this Beccles Marsh Trail walk.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment