Series of healthy walks to be held across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, October 2 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland beach car park at Church Road at 10.30am.
Also on Monday, at 2pm, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel, Halesworth.
Next Tuesday, October 3, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Meet at Henstead Church at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, October 4 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at the Sparrows Nest car park at the end of Whapload Road, Lowestoft at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, October 6, a 3.7-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Meet at the car park off the Morrisons roundabout on the A146, at 10.30am, for this Beccles Marsh Trail walk.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 2 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 4 Why a strange light was seen flying over Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 7 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 8 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 School hails success of open evening as families return to the classroom