Series of healthy walks to be held in Ditchingham, North Cove, Lowestoft and Beccles
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 24, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Ditchingham. Walkers should meet at Green Lane car park in the village at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Tuesday, July 25, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in the North Cove area. Walkers should use the car park area next to the Three Horshoes pub and meet at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, July 26, a new 1.5-mile walk will be held in Gunton Woods, Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Gunton St Peter's Church at 2pm.
And next Friday, July 28, a 3.75-mile walk will set off from Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for a walk to Dunburgh/river bank.
You may also want to watch:
For further details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 5 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'