Series of healthy walks to be held in Ditchingham, North Cove, Lowestoft and Beccles
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 24, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Ditchingham. Walkers should meet at Green Lane car park in the village at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Tuesday, July 25, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in the North Cove area. Walkers should use the car park area next to the Three Horshoes pub and meet at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, July 26, a new 1.5-mile walk will be held in Gunton Woods, Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Gunton St Peter's Church at 2pm.
And next Friday, July 28, a 3.75-mile walk will set off from Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for a walk to Dunburgh/river bank.
You may also want to watch:
For further details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 2 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 3 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 4 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft