Series of healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft, Halesworth, Ditchingham and Wangford
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 13 a 3.4-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham area. Meet at the car park in Green Lane, Ditchingham at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, November 14, a 3.6-mile walk will be held in North Cove.
Meet in the parking area at the Three Horseshoes public house in North Cove at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, November 15 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in north Lowestoft. Park at the top end of Gunton Church Lane, by the Church, at 2pm.
Next Friday, November 17, a four-mile walk will be held in Wangford. Park in front of Wangford Church, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk