Series of healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft, Halesworth, Ditchingham and Wangford
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 13 a 3.4-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham area. Meet at the car park in Green Lane, Ditchingham at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, November 14, a 3.6-mile walk will be held in North Cove.
Meet in the parking area at the Three Horseshoes public house in North Cove at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, November 15 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in north Lowestoft. Park at the top end of Gunton Church Lane, by the Church, at 2pm.
Next Friday, November 17, a four-mile walk will be held in Wangford. Park in front of Wangford Church, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk