Series of healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft, Halesworth, Ditchingham and Wangford
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 13 a 3.4-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham area. Meet at the car park in Green Lane, Ditchingham at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a one-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, November 14, a 3.6-mile walk will be held in North Cove.
Meet in the parking area at the Three Horseshoes public house in North Cove at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, November 15 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in north Lowestoft. Park at the top end of Gunton Church Lane, by the Church, at 2pm.
Next Friday, November 17, a four-mile walk will be held in Wangford. Park in front of Wangford Church, at 10.30am, for this walk.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 4 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk or www.walkingforhealth.org.uk