Series of walks across Waveney to keep you fit and healthy
- Credit: PA
A number of healthy walks have been organised for this week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
Today (Monday, March 9), at 10.30am, there is a 3.4-mile walk in the Ditchingham/Broome Place area. Parking is at the Green Lane car park, Ditchingham and this walk will include some hilly road walking, as well as two stiles and four gates.
Tomorrow, at 10am, there is a 3.5-mile walk in the Henstead area. Meet at Henstead Church.
Also on Tuesday, at 10.30am, there is a 2.7-mile walk in the Mutford Hall area. Park at Mutford Village Hall car park for a walk along roads, hills and tracks, with 20p needed for the car park.
On Wednesday, at 2pm, there is a 1.5-mile walk in the Beccles town area. Park at the Beccles Tesco car park, meeting by the store entrance.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday, at 10.30am, there is a four-mile walk in the Dunwich area. Parking is at the Beach car park, for a walk along the heath and clifftop.
? For further details ring Jemma Parker on 01493 744411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'