Series of walks across Waveney to keep you fit and healthy
- Credit: PA
A number of healthy walks have been organised for this week by East Coast Community Healthcare.
Today (Monday, March 9), at 10.30am, there is a 3.4-mile walk in the Ditchingham/Broome Place area. Parking is at the Green Lane car park, Ditchingham and this walk will include some hilly road walking, as well as two stiles and four gates.
Tomorrow, at 10am, there is a 3.5-mile walk in the Henstead area. Meet at Henstead Church.
Also on Tuesday, at 10.30am, there is a 2.7-mile walk in the Mutford Hall area. Park at Mutford Village Hall car park for a walk along roads, hills and tracks, with 20p needed for the car park.
On Wednesday, at 2pm, there is a 1.5-mile walk in the Beccles town area. Park at the Beccles Tesco car park, meeting by the store entrance.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday, at 10.30am, there is a four-mile walk in the Dunwich area. Parking is at the Beach car park, for a walk along the heath and clifftop.
? For further details ring Jemma Parker on 01493 744411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success