Serious injuries after crash on Bungay road
At least one person is believed to be seriously injured following a collision between two cars on a Suffolk road this morning.Emergency services are currently at the scene of the crash on the A144 at Ilketshall St John, near Bungay.
At least one person is believed to be seriously injured following a collision between two cars on a Suffolk road this morning.
Emergency services are currently at the scene of the crash on the A144 at Ilketshall St John, near Bungay.
Police were called shortly before 8.45am to reports of a collision involving two cars.
A police spokeswoman said that details are currently limited but at least one person is believed to have been seriously injured. She said the air ambulance is believed to be at the scene and the road is closed at present.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Bungay, Beccles and Normanshurst in Lowestoft were called to the scene. A fire service spokesman said one person was trapped and there are six other casualties.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 3 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill
- 4 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 5 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 8 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 9 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 10 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region