Man charged after home burglary and handbag theft
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man has been charged with burglary and robbery offences.
Shaun Holland, of Sackville Close in Cambridge, has been charged in connection with incidents in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.
Holland has been charged with burglary after £80, a mobile phone and bank cards were stolen from a property in Worthing Road, Lowestoft, on Friday, April 20.
He has also been charged with robbery after a woman in her 50s had her handbag taken in Caister Road, Great Yarmouth, on Thursday, April 19.
Holland was arrested on Wednesday, June 20. The following day he was questioned at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and subsequently charged with both offences.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody following an initial court hearing at Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Friday, June 22.
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 8 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 9 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son