Man charged after home burglary and handbag theft
- Credit: Archant
A 32-year-old man has been charged with burglary and robbery offences.
Shaun Holland, of Sackville Close in Cambridge, has been charged in connection with incidents in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.
Holland has been charged with burglary after £80, a mobile phone and bank cards were stolen from a property in Worthing Road, Lowestoft, on Friday, April 20.
He has also been charged with robbery after a woman in her 50s had her handbag taken in Caister Road, Great Yarmouth, on Thursday, April 19.
Holland was arrested on Wednesday, June 20. The following day he was questioned at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and subsequently charged with both offences.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody following an initial court hearing at Ipswich Magistrates' Court on Friday, June 22.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 5 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 6 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 7 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 8 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show