Shop Local 2015: Lowestoft jewellers help shoppers to stay on trend this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Every week we're focusing on a local supplier in the heart of your community who symbolises the spirit of Shop Local. This week, we went to meet Goldmark Jewellers in Lowestoft to see the dazzling delights in store.
Christmas and New Year parties are fast approaching.
One place trying to help party-goers make a dazzling impression this year is Goldmark Jewellers, in the Britten Centre, Lowestoft town centre.
The 23-year-old family-run business is one the largest jewellery shops in the area, with a wide selection of jewellery to accessorise your Christmas outfit or suit.
Store manager Tonia Banks says: 'This year, as always, Pandora jewellery is a must have for ladies.
You may also want to watch:
'Pandora has recently brought out a new range of Christmas themed charms including a reindeer, a snowflake, an angel and a puppy wearing a Christmas hat.
'We will also be selling 18 carat diamond rings made by our own jeweller, which makes for the perfect gift for any lady this Christmas – you can never go wrong with diamonds!'
- 1 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 3 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 9 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 10 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
As a qualified jeweller and goldsmith, Mark Gates continues to design and create unique, beautiful pieces in the Goldmark workshop for those in search of something different and individually designed.
Goldmark keeps its finger on the pulse and is an official partner of Thomas Sabo, while also stocking enduring classics.
Tonia adds: 'I will be buying a new Thomas Sabo watch as a treat, working in this shop there is always temptation!
'We will also be launching a range of Seksy watches, as worn by the cast of The Only Way is Essex.
'These are mainly for fashion conscious ladies, perfect to wear to New Year and Christmas parties to ensure you sparkle. As always bling is a must, Tresor Paris earrings are ideal for this and are very trendy.
'For men the leather, urban look will be popular this season, particularly jewellery from the brand Unique.'
Other designer collections sold at Goldmark Jewellers include watches and jewellery by Fossil and DKNY, and a versatile selection from Ricamo.
Traditional jewellery services include replacement watch batteries and on-premises professional repairs to jewellery and watches.
There are plenty of reasons to visit this Lowestoft gem, whether you're looking for a gift for a loved one or for yourself.
n For further information call 01502 501155 or visit