Signalling fault delays Norwich to London trains
Shaun LowthorpeTrain services between Norwich and London were hit by delays this morning after signalling problems at Liverpool Street.Shaun Lowthorpe
Train services between Norwich and London were hit by delays this morning after signalling problems at Liverpool Street.
Services including the 6am and 6.25am services to Norwich were delayed by more than 20 minutes following the problems.
Meanwhile the number of coaches on the 6.40am service to London was reduced from 10 to eight because of an earlier train fault.
National Express East Anglia said the engineers were working to restore services back to normal as quickly as possible.
- 1 Three people arrested in Lowestoft as part of burglary crackdown
- 2 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 3 Region's rebel MP: 'Im not grumpy' just acting in my peoples' best interests
- 4 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge
- 7 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 8 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 9 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 10 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park