Signalling fault delays Norwich to London trains
Shaun LowthorpeTrain services between Norwich and London were hit by delays this morning after signalling problems at Liverpool Street.Shaun Lowthorpe
Train services between Norwich and London were hit by delays this morning after signalling problems at Liverpool Street.
Services including the 6am and 6.25am services to Norwich were delayed by more than 20 minutes following the problems.
Meanwhile the number of coaches on the 6.40am service to London was reduced from 10 to eight because of an earlier train fault.
National Express East Anglia said the engineers were working to restore services back to normal as quickly as possible.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 8 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 9 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 10 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage