Simply Red announce Suffolk performance
POPULAR band Simply Red has announced it will playing in Thetford Forest next year as part of a live music season run by the Forestry Commission.The group, fronted by Mick Hucknall, has had a string of hits during the past 25 years.
POPULAR band Simply Red has announced it will playing in Thetford Forest next year as part of a live music season run by the Forestry Commission.
The group, fronted by Mick Hucknall, has had a string of hits during the past 25 years.
Simply Red will be on stage at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on June 11.
Mr Hucknall said: 'As we had such fun performing a solo forest show at Westonbirt Arboretum this year, we decided it would be great to play all the forest concert venues around the country in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
'It is a fantastic experience for a band to play in these unique settings".
Forestry Commission Live Music pays for itself and any profit generated goes back into improving woodlands for both wildlife and the public to enjoy.
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 6 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 7 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 8 'After we found out we were expecting twins, it felt like we had won the lottery'
- 9 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 10 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
Tickets cost �38.00 and will go on sale at 9.00am Friday. Contact the ticket hotline on 01842 814612 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.