Simply Red announce Suffolk performance
POPULAR band Simply Red has announced it will playing in Thetford Forest next year as part of a live music season run by the Forestry Commission.The group, fronted by Mick Hucknall, has had a string of hits during the past 25 years.
POPULAR band Simply Red has announced it will playing in Thetford Forest next year as part of a live music season run by the Forestry Commission.
The group, fronted by Mick Hucknall, has had a string of hits during the past 25 years.
Simply Red will be on stage at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on June 11.
Mr Hucknall said: 'As we had such fun performing a solo forest show at Westonbirt Arboretum this year, we decided it would be great to play all the forest concert venues around the country in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
'It is a fantastic experience for a band to play in these unique settings".
Forestry Commission Live Music pays for itself and any profit generated goes back into improving woodlands for both wildlife and the public to enjoy.
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 3 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 4 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 7 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 8 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 9 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 10 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
Tickets cost �38.00 and will go on sale at 9.00am Friday. Contact the ticket hotline on 01842 814612 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.