Simply Red announce Suffolk performance
POPULAR band Simply Red has announced it will playing in Thetford Forest next year as part of a live music season run by the Forestry Commission.The group, fronted by Mick Hucknall, has had a string of hits during the past 25 years.
POPULAR band Simply Red has announced it will playing in Thetford Forest next year as part of a live music season run by the Forestry Commission.
The group, fronted by Mick Hucknall, has had a string of hits during the past 25 years.
Simply Red will be on stage at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, on June 11.
Mr Hucknall said: 'As we had such fun performing a solo forest show at Westonbirt Arboretum this year, we decided it would be great to play all the forest concert venues around the country in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
'It is a fantastic experience for a band to play in these unique settings".
Forestry Commission Live Music pays for itself and any profit generated goes back into improving woodlands for both wildlife and the public to enjoy.
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 Traffic problems as bridge lights stuck on red
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 5 Dangerous double drug-driver awaits sentence for injuring cyclist
- 6 Heroin addict who burgled neighbour's home four times is jailed
- 7 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 8 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 9 Fishing business will stay in the family as Alex, 16, set to join
- 10 'We didn't get fair hearing' - Care group's anger at new home refusal
Tickets cost �38.00 and will go on sale at 9.00am Friday. Contact the ticket hotline on 01842 814612 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.