Sir Clement Freud dies
Sir Clement Freud, the writer, broadcaster and former Liberal MP, has died, his family announced today.He died at his desk yesterday at his home in London, nine days short of his 85th birthday.
Sir Clement Freud, the writer, broadcaster and former Liberal MP, has died, his family announced today.
He died at his desk yesterday at his home in London, nine days short of his 85th birthday.
A frequent contributor to Radio 4's Just a Minute show, Sir Clement was a grandson of the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud. His five children include the PR businessman Matthew Freud and TV presenter Emma Freud.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in