Sir Clement Freud dies
Sir Clement Freud, the writer, broadcaster and former Liberal MP, has died, his family announced today.He died at his desk yesterday at his home in London, nine days short of his 85th birthday.
Sir Clement Freud, the writer, broadcaster and former Liberal MP, has died, his family announced today.
He died at his desk yesterday at his home in London, nine days short of his 85th birthday.
A frequent contributor to Radio 4's Just a Minute show, Sir Clement was a grandson of the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud. His five children include the PR businessman Matthew Freud and TV presenter Emma Freud.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced